SmartDev is a leading provider of global software solutions. SmartDev was established in 2014 and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Verysell Technologies Group (Switzerland).
SmartDev combines renowned Swiss quality with the Vietnamese passion to provide excellence and value. SmartDev brings together smart people both internally and externally to create partnerships that push boundaries and challenge the status quo.
As part of SmartDev’s aggressive growth plan we are looking to expand our development team SmartDev (https://smartdev.vn/) offers tailor-made mobile apps and websites with the most popular frontend and back-end technologies. We are currently working with about 70 developers.
The job holder will be responsible for designing preliminary sketches and developing them according to a video game’s general style. The employee then creates 2D animations from these sketches under the supervision of the Lead Artist. These elements create the world, its mood, and unique personality.
- Report to PM/ PO
- Create art in a wide range of styles from realistic to cartoon, from start concept to implementation in the game
- Conceptualize, design, and create stunning (2D) in-game visual effects (modeling, texturing, animating, lighting, shaders) by using available tools in a real-time engine
- Create high quality texture content for the game world
- Create character concepts, environment, backgrounds
- Create game interface and menus
- Proven 0,5 – 2 years of work experience as a 2D game artist
- Understanding of digital/ traditional and Graphic art techniques
- Knowledge of 2D editing tools (Adobe Flash, Illustrator)
- Skills in using Photoshop (or similar tools)
- Be able to work with particle effect
- English communication skill
NICE TO HAVE
- Eager to learn
- Team working spirit
- Experience working with Unity
- Good work environment and good colleague (parties, holidays, team building activities)
- Free Kindergarten for staff’s kids
- 13th salary
- Lunch Allowance
- Tea, coffee, milk
- Work on the latest technology
- Two-day weekend: Sat and Sun
- 20 annual leave days alongside Vietnamese public holidays
- Always new challenge (Training provided)
- Self-organize project team
- Work with high profile multinational companies
- Competitive Salary and career evolution based on your performance defined every year