SmartDev is a leading provider of global software solutions. SmartDev was established in 2014 and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Verysell Technologies Group (Switzerland).
SmartDev combines renowned Swiss quality with the Vietnamese passion to provide excellence and value. SmartDev brings together smart people both internally and externally to create partnerships that push boundaries and challenge the status quo.
As part of SmartDev’s aggressive growth plan we are looking to expand our development team SmartDev (https://smartdev.vn/) offers tailor-made mobile apps and websites with the most popular frontend and back-end technologies. We are currently working with about 70 developers.
We are looking for a talented unity developer to join our design team. As a unity developer, you will be responsible for planning and implementing game functionality, building the game code, identifying bottlenecks, and ensuring the quality of the finished product. You may also be required to build patches and install game updates.
- Meeting with the design team to discuss gaming ideas and specifications.
- Establishing strategy and development pipelines.
- Planning and implementing game functionality.
- Transforming design ideas into functional games.
- Designing and building game codes.
- Identifying and fixing code errors and game bottlenecks.
- Testing game functionality and theme dynamics.
- Ensuring products conform to high industry standards.
- Designing and building game patches and upgrades.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a unity or Unity3D developer.
- In-depth knowledge of unity and Unity3D software.
- Knowledge of 3D development and integrated game physics.
- Experience with console and mobile game development.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience with memory and space optimization.
- Knowledge of scripting, animation, session management, and textures.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Competitive salary and career evolution based on your performance defined every year
- 13th month salary as annual bonus
- Lunch allowance, Kindergarten allowance
- Flexible working time
- 20 days annual leave
- Two-day weekend: Sat and Sun
- Team building, employee-engagement activities.
- Good work environment and good colleague (parties, holidays, team building activities).
- Work with high profile multinational companies
- Self-organize project team
- Always new challenge (Training provided)